|Socio||Premi e riconoscimenti|
Vincitore del Programma Giovani Ricercatori "Rita Levi Montalcini"
2017 Best Reviewer Award Academy of Management - TIM Division
Premio 1° classificato “Kaizen Award Italia – settore Sanità”, Kaizen Institute, 11/07/2017
L'articolo "Il back-reshoring manifatturiero nei processi di internazionalizzazione: inquadramento teorico ed evidenze empiriche" (in collaborazione con L. Fratocchi, A. Ancarani, P. Barbieri, C. Di Mauro, G. Nassimbeni, M. Vignoli, e A. Zanoni) è stato premiato come secondo miglior paper del XXVI Convegno annuale di Sinergie
Best Paper Award: Michelino, F., Cammarano, A., Lamberti, E. and Caputo, M. (2014) 'Open models for innovation of leading companies in high competitive industries'. 23rd International Business Information Management Association Conference - IBIMA 2014, Valencia, 13-14 May 2014, ISBN: 978-098604192-1, vol. 1, pp. 79-90
Best Paper Award: Michelino, F., Cammarano, A., Lamberti, E. and Caputo, M. (2015) 'Dyadic collaborations and knowledge domains: a patent-based approach'. 21st International Conference on Engineering, Technology and Innovation: Engineering Solutions for Societal Challenges - ICE 2015, Belfast, 22-24 June 2015
• John Bessant Best Paper Award per l’articolo: “Towards an integrated view of ambidexterity: an empirical investigation” presentato alla CINet Conference, Budapest 2014
• Best student Paper Award per l’articolo: “Patented Inventions in Mechanical Small and Medium Enterprises: Does Quality influence performance?” presentato alla IAMB Conference, Lisbonal 2013
• Highly Recommended Paper Award per l’articolo: ”Protecting Intellectual Property to enhance firm performance: does it work for SMEs? presentato alla IFKAD Conference, Matera 2012
• Primo premio della VIII edizione per la miglior tesi di laurea magistrale riguardante il tema de “La proprietà intellettuale e il ruolo nella società contemporanea” - categoria economica, promosso dalla Camera di Commercio di Torino, Torino 2011
- Jose A.D. Machuca P&OM World Conference Best Paper Award, 4th World EurOMA, POMS, JOMSA International Conference, 1-5 July 2012, Amsterdam. - Harry Boer Best Student Paper Award, 21st EurOMA International Conference, 20-25 June 2014, Palermo.
2015 Chris Voss Highly Commended Award per l'articolo “Does social accountability pay off? An empirical investigation on the performance impact of Sa8000” presentato alla 22° European Operations Management Association (EurOMA) Conference
i) EU Marie Curie Fellowship IEF - 2010-2011 - Imperial College London ii) EU Marie Curie Fellowship CIG - 2012-2016 - University of Bologna
Associate Editor, Global Strategy Journal National Representative, European International Business Academy
Best Paper Award (2012) della 21st Annual Conference IPSERA (Napoli, 1-4 April 2012) per il paper " Sustainable supply chain management: the role of supply chain management investments and global sourcing "
1) OCSAMSE Best Paper Award 2011 - First Prize; 2) OCSAMSE Best Paper Award 2012 - Second Prize
2014 Highly Commended Paper Award by Emerald Literati Network for the paper: Iazzolino, G. and Laise, D. (2013), “Value Added Intellectual Coefficient (VAIC): a methodological and critical review”, Journal of Intellectual Capital, 14 (4), pp. 547-563. http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/authors/literati/awards.htm?year=2014&journal=jic
Best Paper Award XXVI Convegno annuale di Sinergie Università di cassino e del Lazio Meridionale 13-14 Novembre 2015 (paper secondo classificato; co-autori: Alessandro Anacarani, Paolo Barbieri, Carmela Di Mauro, Guido Nassimbeni, Marco Sartor, Matteo Vignoli, Andrea Zanoni)
Best Conference Paper ITAIS 2013, X Conference of the Italian Chapter of AIS 'Empowering society through digital innovations' per il paper 'The effect of consistency between leadership and technology on knowledge integration in GDTs'
- Best Paper Award Nominee at the 47th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2014 (HICSS 2014); - Best Paper Award Nominee at the 10th International Conference on E-Business (ICE-B 2012); - Best Paper Award – 1st Runner Up at the Pacific Telecommunications Council 2010
2014 Premio ricerca conferito dal Dipartimento di Scienze e metodi dell'Ingegneria ai membri del dipartimento che si sono distinti per i meriti di ricerca nell'anno 2013 2014 Abilitazione a professore associato nei settori scientifici ING-IND/35 e 09-B3) 2013 Finalista del Carolyn Dexter Award dell' Academy of Management Annual Meeting per il paper ‘The Interpretive Work of Offshore Professionals in Intercultural Collaborations’ (con Koppman S. e Gupta A.) 2013 'Nominated by the OCIS division of the Academy of Management for the Carolyn Dexter Award' per il paper ‘The Interpretive Work of Offshore Professionals in Intercultural Collaborations’ (con Koppman S. and Gupta A.) 2013 Best conference paper alla 'X conference of the Italian chapter of AIS (Association of Information Systems)' fper il paper ‘The effect of consistency between leadership and technology on knowledge integration in GDTs (con Poliandri V., Bertolotti F., Tagliaventi M.R. e Grandi A.) 2010 'Nominee for the best international symposium' organizzato con M. R. Tagliaventi ‘Different perceptions and perceptions of differences in Globally Distributed Teams’, all'Academy of Management Annual Meeting
• 2006: Best paper award VII GITMA Conference, Orlando, US. Paper title “Strategic policies in ERP implementation process: methodological approach and empirical evidence from two case studies”, co-authored with Capaldo G., Raffa L., Troccoli G.F., D’Urso R., Pisaneschi A • 2011: Best paper award XII GITMA Conference, Las Vegas, US. Paper title “Awareness of organizational readiness in ERP implementation process: results from case studies”, co-authored with Capaldo G. • 2011: Best Track Chair XII GITMA Conference, Las Vegas, US. Track: “IT and Change Management • 2013: Best paper award XIV GITMA Conference, Bangalore, India. Paper title “The Politics of e-learning – A case based exploration”, co-authored with Romm L.C., Raishingani M.
IPSERA Best Paper Award 2013 Chris Voss Highly Commended Award EurOMA 2014
• ‘Highly Commended’ award per l’anno 2003, rilasciato dalla rivista Integrated Manufacturing Systems. The International Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management per l’articolo CORSO M., MARTINI A., PAOLUCCI E., PELLEGRINI L. (2003), “Knowledge Management Configurations in Italian Small-to-Medium Enterprises”, Integrated Manufacturing Systems. The International Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management, ISSN 0957-6061, Vol. 14, N. 1, pp. 46-56 ([A3] nell’elenco delle pubblicazioni) • Nella 9th International CINet Conference il paper: ALOINI D., MARTINI A., PELLEGRINI L., (2008) “Application of Structural Equation Modeling to Evaluate a Continuous Improvement Framework”, 9th International CINet Conference “Radical Challenges in Innovation Management”, Valencia, Spain, 5-9 September 2008, ISBN 978-90-77360-10-1, pp. 1-12, ha ricevuto il John Bessant Best Paper Award 2008 • Nella 12th International CINet Conference “Continuous Innovation: Doing More with Less” il paper: LAZZAROTTI V., MANZINI R., PELLEGRINI L., (2011) “Protecting IP in the Era of Open Innovation: an Empirical Study in Italy”, 12th International Continuous Innovation Network (CINet) Conference “Continuous Innovation: Doing More with Less”, 11-13 September 2011 Arhus, Denmark, ISBN 978-90-77360-00-2 pp. 561-574 ha ricevuto il premio Running-up
|De Massis Alfredo|
ET&P Outstanding Reviewer Award 2015, FBR Excellent Reviewer Award 2015, Best Paper Award IFERA 2014, Best Paper FERC 2014, Best Paper Award USASBE 2014, Best Paper Award AoM (2015, 2014, 2013), Outstanding Researcher Award University of Bergamo (2013, 2012), Best Paper Award FERC2011, Best Paper Award EFMD2011, 2nd Best Paper Award EuroMOT2011
L'articolo "Il back-reshoring manifatturiero nei processi di internazionalizzazione: inquadramento teorico ed evidenze empiriche" (in collaborazione con L. Fratocchi, A. Ancarani, P. Barbieri, C. Di Mauro, M. Sartor, M. Vignoli, e A. Zanoni) è stato premiato come secondo miglior paper del XXVI Convegno annuale di Sinergie
1. August 1st 2014. Keynote speaker in the panel “Researching Open Innovation: Theoretical and empirical approaches at Different Levels of Analysis” organized by Marcel Bogers and Ann-Kristin Zobel at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (AOM 2014), August 1-5, Philadelphia, USA. 2. June 4th 2014. Keynote speaker in the panel “Strategy and Innovation” organized by the SIG Group Strategic Management of the European Academy of Management (EURAM) at the EURAM Annual Conference, Valencia, Spain. 3. Since December 2013. General Representative at Large of the Interest Group of Entrepreneurship and Strategy of the Strategic Management Society. 4. June 2013. Best Paper Award at the “Uddevalla Symposium 2013”. Reference of the paper: Bonaccorsi A., Colombo M.G., Guerini M., Rossi Lamastra C. The role of geographical, social and cognitive proximity in collaborations between high-tech entrepreneurial ventures and universities. Kansas City, USA, June 13-15, 2013. 5. May 2013. Best Paper Award ‘Runner up’ at “First international entrepreneurship research AOM exemplars conference”. Reference of the paper: Colombo M.G., Franzoni C., Rossi-Lamastra C. What determines the success of crowdfunding projects? The crucial role of early backers. Catania, Italy, May 23-25, 2013. 6. June 2011. Keynote speech at “DRUID Summer Conference, 2011”. Title of the speech: Absorbing knowledge from unconventional sources. How collaborations with the Open Source community shape the innovation performance of entrepreneurial ventures. Copenhagen, Denmark, June 15-17, 2011. 7. September 2009. Award of the UAM-Accenture Chair in Economics and Management of Innovation. Reference of the paper: Colombo M.G., D’Adda D., Piva E., Rossi-Lamastra C. The innovation impact of the allocation of decision authority in the acquisitions of high-tech start-ups: integrating competence- and resource-based theories with multi-task agency theory.
2012 Chris Voss Best Paper Award - 4th Production & Operations Management (P&OM) World Conference / 19th International Annual EurOMA Conference, Amsterdam. Reference: Lettieri E, Radaelli G, Spiller N, Mura M, “Innovating Healthcare Operations: lessons from a micro-level investigation”. 2011 Giorgio Pagliarani Best Paper Award – 12th Annual Meeting of the Italian Association of Engineering Management, Genoa. Reference: Lettieri E, Mura M, Spiller N, Radaelli G, “Behavioural Operations in Healthcare Organizations: promoting innovative behaviours through knowledge sharing”.
- Winner of the "Jose A.D. Machuca Best Paper Award", at the P&OM World Conference (4th edition) (July 1-5, 2012, Amsterdam), as co-author of the paper: "Cumulative Capabilities and Lean: A Test of the Sand Cone Model", written in collaboration with Barbara Flynn, Thomas Bortolotti and Pietro Romano. - Winner of the "Outstanding Paper Award" at the 5th IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology (June 2-5, 2010, Singapore) as co-author of the paper: "Direct and mediated effects of product modularity on development time and product performance", written in collaboration with Prof. Roberto Filippini. - Winner of the "Best Paper Award" at the 17th IPSERA (International Purchasing & Supply Education & Research Association) Conference (Perth, Australia, March 9-12, 2008), as co-author of the paper: "Configuring Supply Networks for Quick Response", written in collaboration with Pietro Romano. - Winner of the Harry Boer Highly Commended Award at the 21st European Operations Management Association (EurOMA) Annual Conference (University of Palermo, University of Palermo, Palermo, Italy, June 20-25, 2014) as co-author of the paper "Effective lean knowledge transfer across manufacturing units in multinational corporations" written in collaboration with Stefania Boscari and Pietro Romano
Best Paper Award in the Technology and Innovation Management Track of the China Association for Management of Technology 2010 Conference. October 18th – 20th, 2010 Shanghai, China.
Highly Commended Award Winner at the Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2013 “Risk management and cost reduction of cancer drugs using Lean Six Sigma tools” published in Leadership in Health Services - Emerald
-Agostini L., Filippini R., Nosella A., 2012, Protecting Intellectual Property to enhance firm performance: does it work for SMEs?, International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics and Knowledge Cities World Summit, IFKAD-KCWS, Knowledge, Innovation and Sustainability: integrating micro and macro perspectives, 13-15, June, Matera, Italy, ha ottenuto il riconoscimento quale Highly Commended Award - Agostini L.,Cavaggioli, F., Filippini R., Nosella A., “Patented Inventions in Mechanical Small and Medium Enterprises: Does Quality Influence Performances?”, International academy of management and business, 15th IAMB Conference, ha conseguito il Best Student Paper Award – 2013 - Silvia Cantarello, tesi di dottorato dal titolo “Analysis of ambidexterity in the search phase of innovation process: a practice based approach” premiata dalla rivista Management Decision quale Highly commended award winner del 2011 Emerald/EFMD outstanding Doctoral research awards nella categoria Management and governance, Nosella A., PhD supervisor. -Agostini L., Filippini R. and Nosella A. (2014), Towards an integrated view of ambidexterity: an empirical investigation, 14th International CINet Conference, September 7-9, Budapest, Hungary, ISBN 978-90-77360-17-0, John Bessant Best Paper Award
Fellowship Award Euroma (june 2009)
Nel 2013 Federico Frattini è stato nominato tra i top 50 autori al mondo sui temi della gestione della tecnologia e dell'innovazione da IAMOT, l'Associazione Internazionale della Gestione della Tecnologia. Nel 2014 Federico Frattini è stato nominato Honorary Researcher presso la Lancaster University Management School (UK).
2015-2016 “Methods and procedures for the determination of standard costs in the local public bus transport sector”, Research Grant C26N15TJLN “Progetto di avvio alla ricerca”, funded by Sapienza University of Rome 2013-2014 Airlines-High Speed Rail cooperation and competition”, Research Grant C26N1339HR “Progetto di avvio alla ricerca”, funded by Sapienza University of Rome 2013 TEE Grant Mobility Grant–Transatlantic Partnership for Excellence in Engineering funded by the European Commission (in cooperation with University of British Columbia)
Signori Andrea, Kotlar Josip, De Massis Alfredo, Vismara Silvio, 2015, “Rate of substitution between economic and socioemotional wealth in family firm IPO underpricing”, Academy of Management Best papers Proceedings. Migliorati Katrin, Vismara Silvio, 2014, “Ranking Underwriters of European IPOs”, European Financial Management, 20(5),891-925. European Financial Management 2014 Reader’s choice Best paper award De Massis Alfredo, Sieger Philipp, Vismara Silvio, Chua Jess, 2013, “Family Firm Incumbent’s Attitude Toward Intra-family Succession: Antecedents and Effects on Intentions”, Academy of Management Best papers Proceedings. Vismara Silvio, Paleari Stefano, Ritter Jay R., 2012, “Europe’s Second Markets for Small Companies”, European Financial Management, 18(3), 352-388. European Financial Management 2012 Reader’s choice Best paper award. Previous to 2012: best paper award at ICSB conference, at IFERA conference, and at RENT conference.
|Colombo Massimo G.|
- Outstanding paper Award 2017 ricevuto da Emerald per la pubblicazione: Secundo, G., De Beer, C., Passiante, G. (2016) “Measuring University Technology Transfer Efficiency: A Maturity Level Approach”, Measuring Business Excellence, Vol. 20, Issue 3, pag. 42-54.
- “Highly Commended Paper” award per l’anno 2015 dell’articolo di SECUNDO G., ELIA G. (2014) dal titolo “A Performance Measurement System for Academic Entrepreneurship. A case study", pubblicato sulla rivista Emerald MEASURING BUSINESS EXCELLENCE, Vol.18(3), pp. 73-86.
- Attività di ricerca
- Attività didattica
- Job opportunity
- Elenco dei soci
- Area soci