- Attività di ricerca
- Attività didattica
- PhD Summer School
- Job opportunity
- Elenco dei soci
- Area soci
1. August 1st 2014. Keynote speaker in the panel “Researching Open Innovation: Theoretical and empirical approaches at Different Levels of Analysis” organized by Marcel Bogers and Ann-Kristin Zobel at the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management (AOM 2014), August 1-5, Philadelphia, USA.
2. June 4th 2014. Keynote speaker in the panel “Strategy and Innovation” organized by the SIG Group Strategic Management of the European Academy of Management (EURAM) at the EURAM Annual Conference, Valencia, Spain.
3. Since December 2013. General Representative at Large of the Interest Group of Entrepreneurship and Strategy of the Strategic Management Society.
4. June 2013. Best Paper Award at the “Uddevalla Symposium 2013”. Reference of the paper: Bonaccorsi A., Colombo M.G., Guerini M., Rossi Lamastra C. The role of geographical, social and cognitive proximity in collaborations between high-tech entrepreneurial ventures and universities. Kansas City, USA, June 13-15, 2013.
5. May 2013. Best Paper Award ‘Runner up’ at “First international entrepreneurship research AOM exemplars conference”. Reference of the paper: Colombo M.G., Franzoni C., Rossi-Lamastra C. What determines the success of crowdfunding projects? The crucial role of early backers. Catania, Italy, May 23-25, 2013.
6. June 2011. Keynote speech at “DRUID Summer Conference, 2011”. Title of the speech: Absorbing knowledge from unconventional sources. How collaborations with the Open Source community shape the innovation performance of entrepreneurial ventures. Copenhagen, Denmark, June 15-17, 2011.
7. September 2009. Award of the UAM-Accenture Chair in Economics and Management of Innovation. Reference of the paper: Colombo M.G., D’Adda D., Piva E., Rossi-Lamastra C. The innovation impact of the allocation of decision authority in the acquisitions of high-tech start-ups: integrating competence- and resource-based theories with multi-task agency theory.
Ordinario di diritto, Politecnico di Milano, Ingegneria Gestionale
Socio dal 2007