22nd International Working Seminar on Production Economics, 2022, Innsbruck
24 Ottobre 2021. Categoria: Call for paper
The conference focuses on the Production Economics theme, which treats the interface between engineering and economics/management.
The potential topics include but are not limited to
- General production economics
- Production planning and control, hierarchical production planning
- Lean production and related production concepts
- Risk management, disasters and resilience
- Decision support systems
- Performance measurement
- Investment and financial planning
- Sustainable operations
- Industry 4.0 and digital supply chains
- Humanitarian operations & logistics
- Closed loop supply chains
- Behavioural supply chain and operations management
- Global supply chain security
- Platform operations and sharing operations
Participants who wish to present papers are requested to send an abstract, not exceeding 250 words (in Word format), by November 1, 2021.
The conference webpage can be found at https://www.uibk.ac.at/wipl/productioneconomics2022
Papers presented can be submitted for publication after the conference. Accepted papers after a regular review process will be published in a virtual special issue of the International Journal of Production Economics by Elsevier according to the procedure required by the journal.